Welcome, Guest.

Autor Tema: FM Scope Facepack 2018  (Posjeta: 1502 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline mdacha

• Staff
  • ... continue to fight for victory !!!
    • Awards
FM Scope Facepack 2018
« : 08.11.2017, 12:30 »
  • Publish
  • Over 95,000 faces of players, staff and refs for all playable leagues on Football Manager 2018 in the classy scope style. An fmscout.com

https://www.fmscout.com/assets/downloads/fm18/scope-faces-megapack-2018.png
    FM Scope Facepack 2018

Our scope style facepack includes over 95,000 faces of players, staff and referees for all playable leagues on Football Manager 2018.
     It's a sleek and modern circular portrait style in standard size of 180x180 pixels. 

It is intended for use with FM 2018, but it will work with all versions of the game from FM09 onward.

This megapack was made possible in association with the amazing people who produce the DF11 facepacks. THANKS to necjeff for granting his permission to use their top notch collection as base for this megapack.

Scope style is originally created by fmscout.com and its production started in February 2012. The Scope faces 2018 collection has been repacked as one megapack and first became available on November 7th, 2017.

Scope Faces Megapack 2018 base pack contains a total of 95,001 faces and takes up 4,60 GB of space.
    Redistribution Policy
    You are welcome to share this pack on other sites.
     All we ask is to add link credit to this official page.

Download Options
    Currently the "Download Now" big red button points to the torrent file (same as the link below).

Download The Torrent File
    If you're not familiar with torrents, it's best to avoid it and wait until we add a MEGA download mirror.
     But if you really want to get this pack via torrent AND help others get it as well, you need a torrent client. I personally recomment qBittorrent.

Please be kind enough to help with seeding once you download the pack, so that more people will be able to download it fast.

How to add the Scope Facepack to FM18
    • Download the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
    • Move the extracted folder "Scope Faces Megapack 2018" to:
       Regular FM:
       \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\faces\
       FM Touch:
       \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager Touch 2018\graphics\faces\
       Create the folders "graphics" and "faces" if they don't exist.
    • Open Football Manager 2018 (or Touch) and go to Preferences > Interface.
       Click the "Clear Cache" button. Return to the same screen.
       Enable "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences".
       Click the "Reload Skin" button.
       There should be a box that pops up saying 'loading image data for the new skin'. Once this is done scope facepack should be working within the game.

How to make requests
    I no longer have the luxury of time to be searching and converting pictures myself. So if you have a request, please find the pictures on your own, crop them in square shape of at least 178x178 pixels and name them after their unique IDs in-game. Then send me the files either via email or via private message. The pics that pass my criteria will get included in the next update pack.

Credits
    Scope style is created by Stam from fmscout.com but this megapack wouldn't be possible without the help from necjeff and his amazing team at DF11 Facepacks. Thank you Jeff!!

Respect to all contributors of DF11 Facepacks!

Join them on FB for facepack related help & new updates!

DOWNLOAD

« Zadnja izmjena: 08.11.2017, 12:34 mdacha »