Welcome, Guest.

Autor Tema: FM 2018 FLUT skin light - Version 1.0  (Posjeta: 1332 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline mdacha

• Staff
  • ... continue to fight for victory !!!
    • Awards
A skin for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2018. Version released on 19 November 2017.

https://s5.postimg.org/nol7dvctz/Lionel_Messi_Geral_Perfil.png
FM 2018 FLUT skin light - Version 1.0

Skin for FM 2018 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).

This is the first FLUTSKIN – Light, Version 1.0 for FM 2018.

Once again, thanks to all FM fans and especially to all of the fantastic FM skinners who contribute a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013.
 When comparing with the FM18 Base skins, this FlutSkin V. 1.0 contains many changes. In addition, this skin includes:

• Instant result button, background selector and TV logo Selector.
  • Option to use Personal Manager Photo.
  • Compatibility with DF11 and Scope Faces.
Released: 19 November, 2017

A special thank you to all great skinners who indirectly contributed to FLUTSKIN and a very special thank you to PATRES10 for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).

As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, this year, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.

You can do so by clicking the button down below
Resolution requirements:
 This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

IMPORTANT NOTES:
In this pack I included a TUTORIAL PDF with instructions regarding the structure of your Graphics folder in order to view the citypics, the kits and the competition logos in player details and in title bar.

You can download the 2D kits for displayed in player overview panel and titlebar HERE

You also can download the citypics (and much more…) in the Backgrounds Superpack made by DAZS8 (with some contribution from myself and other FM Fans), HERE

How to add Flut Skin in FM18

Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Place the "fm2018flutskin_light" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins

• Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
  • Start FM18 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
  • You should see FM 2018 Flut Skin light - Version 1.0 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
  • Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.

DOWNLOAD

« Zadnja izmjena: 20.11.2017, 00:31 mdacha »