Welcome, Guest.

Autor Tema: (INTERVIEW) Vitaliy Mokosiy - True Football Manager  (Posjeta: 3182 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline King Pablo™

• El Patrón
  • Staff
  • I don't play FM to win, I play for blood.
    • Awards

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E_Ai5TLu3jE/UKM6e1BAAII/AAAAAAAAQvw/LO8aNj5FIJc/s408/Vitaliy%2520Mokosiy%25202.jpg
(INTERVIEW) Vitaliy Mokosiy - True Football Manager

FM-Players Vam donosi ekskluzivni intervju koji smo napravili Vitaliy Mokosiy tvorcem sada već legendarnog bloga True Football Manager.

Ako se pitate tko je to Vitaliy Mokosiy, prije samog intervjua reći ćemo par riječi o njemu.

Vitaliy Mokosiy je Ukrajinac koji živi u Kyievu i autor je jednog od najpoznatijih blogova na svijetu kojima je tema Football Manager. Blog je nastao 2007. godine i već 6 godina je jedan od najčitanijih. Ono što njega i njegov blog čini posebnim jest to da se sve temelji na onim vrijednostima koje bi svim igračima FM trebale biti na prvom mjestu, a to je igranje ove igre bez varanja, onako istinski iz srca, pošteno, te bez korištenja bilo kakvih raznoraznih programa koji će igru učiniti lakšom.

Posebne zasluge za cijeli ovaj intervju koji je Vitaliy dao FM-Players forumu idu našem članu Vlado002 koji je sve ovo organizirao, dogovorio i naravno realizirao.

Meni je samo pripala čast da ovo objavim, ali ponavljam, Vlado002 posebne pohvale od cijelog Admin Teama FM-Players.net foruma, te naravno da napomenem za kraj, cijeli intervju će u toku sutrašnjeg dana biti preveden na naš jezik te će i kao takav biti objavljen.

Izvolite....

FMP: First, Vitaliy, tell me something about you - when are you born and where, where do you live, your occupation, since when you play FM and what Football Manager means for you?

Vitaliy: I am Ukrainian and was born in Cherkassy, a regional centre of the country. Now I live in Kiev, Ukrainian capital and my favourite city. Football Manager means much, really much. It's my way of living and the best method to have a rest. I started to play game series with Championship Manager 97/98 and can't stop since that time. Every new game version excites me with more precised model and simulation of football world.

FMP: Have you ever played football (semi-)professionally? Which team you like - to watch, to play with them?

Vitaliy: Yes. I spent almost 3 years in youth professional team in Cherkassy. But it was in so long ago... it happened in the earlierst 90s. Then I left professional football being 11 years old because of my passion to computers :)

FMP: Do you like to mix the formation from game to game and from team to team, or are you using same formation ever?  Also, do you like to play attractive or disruptive football in FM?

Vitaliy: I became a fan of mixing tactics in FM 2013. Having three different tactics gives more fluency against opponents. You can always adapt to a tactic of opponent team. Here is my Triple C approach described: http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2012/12/football-manager-2013-tactics.html

FMP: What do you think, what is most important part of one Football Manager career? Tactical part, transfer part, media part or staff-assigning part? Or, something else?

Vitaliy: It depends on what importance is needed for. If we talk about the pleasure from gameplay, I would say tactics, transfers, and of course match engine matter. If it goes about achieving success in FM 2013, then tactics + squad building make a formula to bring a lot of wins. Squad building actions should maximaly integrate with your tactical schemes.

FMP: What do you think about new Football Manager? How will it be? What SI needs to improve? Which is best FM for you?

Vitaliy: It's a simple question. The best FM is the latest FM. I am proud of how SI Games work over Football Manager series. It's one of the best game studios in the world considering game quality. As for FM 2014, we've got it announced recently and here're my reflections published: http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2013/08/football-manager-2014-announcement.html

FMP: Do you know some Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian football clubs and players, and which is best for you?

Vitaliy: Definitely I know quite well leading clubs from Croatia (Dinamo, Hajduk) and Serbia (Red Star, Partizan). Majority of clubs from Bosnia and other Croatian/Serbian clubs are recognized by name for me but I don't know club details.

As for players, Aleksandar Ignjovski was a Nottingham Forest player in my FM13 story. Owing to my wonderkids list on the blog I know names of talented Matej Delac, Adem Ljajic, Mateo Kovacic, Sime Vrsaljko, Ante Vukusic, Darko Lazovic, Lazar Markovic, Filip Djuricic, Sanjin Prcic...

FMP: Moving on you! :D When you realized that is FM-blogging not really popular, you made one! And made it! Can you please tell me about begginings of TrueFM, for our readers on FMP?

Vitaliy: I wasn't really thinking that FM blogging is not popular. My wish to share minds regarding FM caused blog creation actually. Then I saw blog audience started to grow quite fast without any advertisements. People like to read about experience of other people, and I love to share it.

FMP: Your favourite player? Team? Formation? Boots? Sport?

Vitaliy: My favourite player... Well It's difficult to say. 5-6 years ago I would answer Thierry Henry and Andriy Shevchenko. Now I would probably single out magical Andres Iniesta, goalie Iker Casillas, and rising star Marouane Fellaini. Leo Messi also for sure. He is the best football player in the world and may be the best of all times.

FMP: Message for FMP readers? :)

Vitaliy: Of course, first of all I wish you and your relatives good health. It's the most important in this life. Then just play Football Manager without rush, don't use cheats and you will get a lot of fun then! Another cycle starts with FM 2014 release this fall. I wish you to become completely amazed by it!

Best regards,
Vitaliy Mokosiy

Interviju preveden na naš jezik na sliejdećem linku
« Zadnja izmjena: 30.07.2014, 17:58 King Pablo™ »

Offline football-freak™

Odg: Vitaliy Mokosiy - True Football Manager
« Odgovori #1 : 19.08.2013, 01:37 »
  • Publish
  •  :kleci: :kleci: Odličan interviju svaka čast. Potrduit ću se sutra u toku dana da ga  prevedem za one koji ne znaju engleski jezik :D

Offline King Pablo™

• El Patrón
    • Staff
    • I don't play FM to win, I play for blood.
      • Awards
    « Odgovori #2 : 19.08.2013, 01:40 »
  • Publish
  • Odlično FF, pošto smo ja i Vlado002 sutra zauzeti, možeš prijevod da napraviš i članovima kome engleski nije baš po mjeri...  :thumbsup:

Offline Sloba

« Odgovori #3 : 19.08.2013, 01:48 »
  • Publish
  • Bravo za vas koji ste učestvovali oko ovoga.  :kleci:

Intervju je  :kleci: :kleci:

Offline ZakNik™

• HALA MADRID
    • Staff
    • Obitelj,vjera,ljubav i nogomet me čine potpunim
      • Awards
    « Odgovori #4 : 19.08.2013, 09:43 »
  • Publish
  • odlično :)

Offline crozzer

• Samo Saraj'vo!
    • Reserve Team
    • Uz tebe su tvoje horde, ti si opet šampion!
      • Awards
    « Odgovori #5 : 19.08.2013, 10:29 »
  • Publish
  • postavljamo standarde

!

Offline Sir Aleš

« Odgovori #6 : 19.08.2013, 10:59 »
  • Publish
  • Kapu dole.  :kleci:

Offline Keot